Frequently Asked Questions
Founded in 2007, EOG Capital, based in Raleigh, is a privately held real investment firm. EOG acquires, operates and provides financing for value-added senior housing properties in seven fast-growing markets in the US.
Originally operating as a family business, the partners later expanded the platform to outside investors who shared same values, goals, and objectives.
EOG offers Fund and Co-investment opportunities, to accredited investors, HNW individuals, family offices and institutions who value alignment, transparency and a direct relationship with management.
- EOG partners will invest 10% to the fund while industry standard is 1% to 5%.
- EOG team is compensated based on asset performance, not acquisition volume.
- We don’t believe in paying people to sell our products. Our funds are not offered by commission-based advisors.
EOG acquire distressed assets in seven U.S. States based on evaluation of demand drivers such as population growth, job growth, rent growth, geographical location, and local demand for housing.
EOG looks for underperforming senior living and multi-family assets in seven high-growth markets throughout the U.S. We look to add value by buying right and enhancing revenue through active management.
Yes, you may invest through a LLC, LP, trust, Self-Directed IRA, or Solo 401(K). Please contact email@example.com for more information.
EOG’s platform provides in-depth information on our latest projects. After investing, it also becomes the place to receive account statements, property updates and ongoing communication from EOG.
EOG Investments takes security of our users’ data seriously, and we consciously take steps to ensure all information remains secure. EOG Investments adheres to the following principles in concern for the security and privacy of its customers:
1. Design for Security: We believe in security throughout every level of our customer’s experience. Therefore, our development, technical, and support staff are trained to maintain and improve upon our platform with security in mind, and do so with the support of the highest levels of our organization.
2. Standardized Security Controls: All components are held to the same standards of compliance to security policies, redundancy and resilience against attacks.
3. Continuous Monitoring and Review: By remaining vigilant on our systems through audits and regular reviews, we maintain the integrity of our system and continue to enhance our user’s experience.
Where necessary, EOG Investments works with 3rd party services in an effort to provide our customers with the most efficient and secure experience possible. In such cases, these core components of our policy still apply.
An accredited investor is a term used by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) under Rule 501 of Regulation D. In order to qualify as accredited, an investor must accomplish at least one of the following:
- Earn an individual income of more than $200,000 per year, or a joint spousal income of more than $300,000 per year, in each of the last two years and expect to reasonably maintain the same level of income.
- Have a net worth exceeding $1 million, either individually or jointly with his or her spouse.
- Be a bank, insurance company, registered investment company, business development company, or small business investment company.
- Be a general partner, executive officer, director or a related combination thereof for the issuer of a security being offered.
- Be a business in which all the equity owners are accredited investors.
- Be an employee benefit plan, a trust, charitable organization, partnership, or company with total assets in excess of $5 million.
Specific questions regarding to offerings can be found on offering page, please read carefully before investment. If you have additional detailed questions, please consult an investment professional or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No, we don’t accept cash. Besides, we will do due diligence on all who invest in deals on our site to protect every investors.
It depends on different projects. It is very important to read the document of each project for better understanding of the details.
Investors can expect to receive regular principle return after Year 4. However, investors will receive principle back during the capital call period when assets are sold or refinanced.
The minimum subscription per investor in the Company is $50,000, although the Manager has the discretion to accept a subscription for a lesser amount.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button to begin setting up your account. Once registered, you will have access to detailed information on available offerings, such as location, business plans, deal analysis and performance projections.
- Click “Invest Now” when you are ready to invest in a deal. From there, an EOG team member will be in touch with instructions to verify your accreditation, sign legal documents and fund your investment.
Yes, EOG hire third-party audit firm every year.
To ensure that capital is property transferred, all investor funds are handled by a third-party administer, as directed by the Fund’s manager in accordance with the operating documents. Funds are generally transferred using standard ACH transmittal procedures.
Yes. EOG will provide quarterly report by end of each quarter. It will be provided via email and via the investor dashboard (When it’s ready).
No. EOG real estate fund is not publicly traded.
Similar to a 1099, a Form K-1 is an accounting of the tax income for the year. Each investor receives one per investment. Form K-1s are most commonly used in partnerships and in real estate ownership.